Accounting & Finance•
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Finance Manager will bring above-average analytical and data management skills to the Finance team.
- Work closely with operations and the accounting group to complete financial forecasting and accounting deliverables in accordance with IFRS and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate reporting and financial controls of high-volume device management data from multiple sources
- Complete balance sheet analysis, journal entries for accruals and corrections, lease and asset accounting, as well as fixed and prepaid asset depreciation
- Review the accuracy of general ledger including payroll, payables, accrued expenses, AR, and WIP analysis
- Ensure accurate project setup in the SAP system in accordance with approved client contracts
- Directly review and support the operations team to produce accurate monthly invoicing based on client contract terms, and to maintain a successful client relationship
- Accounting designation (CPA) is required
- At least 5 years of experience as a financial analyst including experience with management contracts, project-based accounting, and SAP
- Advanced Excel skills ( including Vlookup, Pivots, and If Statements) is required
- Ability to lead the operations team on accounting information, policies & procedures in a manner easily understood to reach targeted financial outcomes
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to work with large amounts of data from multiple systems, and provide timely concise analytics
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.