Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary to hire Executive Assistant position in the Healthcare field
- Monday to Friday business hours, onsite position
- Creating, editing, and managing correspondence for the executive leadership team
- Taking and preparing minutes at meetings for the board of directors
- Calendar management, ordering catering for meetings, travel arrangements
- Managing emails for the leadership team, and handling confidential information
- 5 plus years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior leadership and directors including minute taking
- Experience in the healthcare field is preferred
- Ability to handle complex calendars in a demanding and changing environment in a seamless manner
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask and handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.