Supply Chain & Operations•
- Oversee the daily operations of the production floor during assigned shifts, ensuring adherence to production schedules and quality standards.
- Lead and motivate a team of production workers, providing guidance, training, and support to maximize productivity and performance.
- Monitor equipment performance and coordinate maintenance and repair activities as needed to minimize downtime and ensure optimal efficiency.
- Enforce safety protocols and procedures to create a safe working environment for all employees, actively identifying and addressing potential hazards or risks.
- Conduct regular inspections and quality checks to ensure compliance with company policies, food safety regulations, and product specifications.
- Communicate effectively with other supervisors, managers, and cross-functional teams to coordinate workflow, resolve issues, and implement process improvements.
- Maintain accurate records of production activities, inventory levels, and employee performance, reporting any deviations or concerns to upper management as necessary.
- Foster a positive work culture built on teamwork, accountability, and continuous improvement, promoting employee engagement and satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in food manufacturing or a similar production environment, with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively delegate tasks, coach employees, and resolve conflicts.
- In-depth knowledge of food safety regulations, quality control processes, and manufacturing best practices.
- Proficiency in operating and troubleshooting production equipment, with a focus on safety and efficiency.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.