This is an 8-12 week contract, with potential for extension. Shift times are either 6am-1pm or 2pm-9pm M-F.
- Perform administration support tasks related to a short-term project, with the potential for extension
- Handle the indexing, inventory, and boxing of files
- Lift and move boxed records, weighing up to 30 lbs
- Conduct inventory of files and accurately record information on a spreadsheet using Excel
- Pay meticulous attention to detail in all tasks undertaken
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work independently and with little supervision to accomplish assigned tasks
- Maintain a good attendance record and adhere to project timelines
- Previous experience in administrative support
- Proficiency in indexing, scanning, inventory management, and file organization
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. of weight, as the role involves handling boxed records
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for accurately recording and managing inventory
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven good attendance record in previous roles
- Awareness and ability to manage potential allergens, such as dust and particulates, associated with physical paper records
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.