Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time permanent Monday-Friday role
- Highly competitive total compensation package including benefits and a pension plan
- Supporting both in-house and external counsel to file annual returns, prepare documents for incorporations and extra provincial corporate registrations, and business names; maintain electronic minute books, corporate registers, directors and officers listings and other standard company records.
- Ensuring all relevant corporate details and updates are maintained on the online company portal
- Overseeing the internal document management system
- Supporting the Vice-President, Legal on the completion of complex projects.
- Assisting as needed with general trademark and patent prosecution.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in legal administration
- A minimum of 5 years of corporate law experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
- A strong understanding of corporate procedures and documents
- A proven ability to work autonomously with strong time management prioritization skills
- A high-level of proficiency with MS Office
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.