Engineering & Technical•
The Coordinator will answer phone calls, advise customers, receive customer complaints, direct customers, and assist the shop manager with estimates, work orders, and general customer service. The Coordinator is responsible for consistently retrieving job information from the customer, and the shop manager ensures invoicing accuracy.
- Assist in the Planning and Scheduling of business for the day and week
- Recommending and explaining the nature of the repairs to the customer
- Communicating frequently and effectively with the shop manager to obtain information on jobs in the process ensuring accurate invoicing
- Keeping the customer informed of repair progress and communicating the need for additional work when needed
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Request POs from customers who require them, Track POs to invoices
- Seek clarification from technician and ensure all parts billed to each task match the work performed
- Adjust billable time when technician encounters difficulties
- Research billing errors, Receive payments when required, File hard copies of work orders
- Ensure health & safety protocols are being followed by all shop staff
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in verbal and written English, Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Background in automotive, heavy-duty mechanics, or weld shop environment
- Ability to communicate parts and maintenance procedures related to the industry
- Interpersonal skills, Leadership qualities
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.