This role involves various legal and administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be capable of working independently, handling rush assignments, and possess strong organizational skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits, including dental care, extended health care, and vision care
- On-site parking
- Company events in a dynamic work environment
- Overtime is not expected
- Prepare legal documents
- Manage correspondences
- Respond to inquiries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- A broad understanding of legal concepts is essential
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.