- Coordinate the flow of documents between internal and external clients
- Handle file openings and closings and conflict searches
- Assist in trial preparation, briefs, and questioning as required
- Draft and revise legal documents and letters independently
- Organize and complete files within an electronic document management system
- 5-10 years litigation experience
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in accredited legal support or paralegal program
- Knowledge of the litigation process, Rules of Court, and filing procedures with the different courts
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.