Supply Chain & Operations•
- Stay informed about new technologies and product developments to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Sourcing and Procurement: Source, select, and purchase electronic and hardware components while ensuring competitive pricing, quality, and timely delivery. Develop and implement procurement strategies to optimize cost efficiency and supply chain effectiveness.
- Inventory Management: Manage inventory levels of hardware components and products to meet production and operational requirements. Coordinate with internal teams to forecast demand and maintain adequate stock levels while minimizing excess inventory.
- Negotiation: Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts with vendors to secure favorable agreements that align with company goals and budgetary constraints. Drive cost-saving initiatives and identify opportunities for value-added services.
- Quality Assurance: Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure that all products meet industry standards and regulatory requirements. Perform supplier audits and inspections to uphold quality standards throughout the supply chain.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of procurement activities, contracts, and vendor communications. Prepare reports and analysis on purchasing trends, cost savings, and vendor performance for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, sourcing, or purchasing within the electronic component and hardware industry.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic and hardware components, products, and market dynamics.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to drive cost-saving initiatives and secure favorable vendor agreements.
- Proficiency in supply chain management principles, inventory control, and procurement best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software.
- Certification in procurement or supply chain management (e.g., CSCP, CPIM, CPSM).
- Experience working with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems for procurement and inventory management.
- Familiarity with international trade regulations and import/export procedures.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.