Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent opportunity with a successful business to start your career right away
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients regarding lenses, eyewear, frames, and fit
- Schedule employees
- Ordering and inventory for the office
- Handle appointments with product representatives
- Train other Optometrists as required
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Three plus years of experience as a Licensed Optometrist in Manitoba
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Available for hours Tuesday to Saturday
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.