Benefits & Perks
- Immediate remote opportunity as a Project Manager
- One year term role with the potential to extend
- Responsible for the HR transformation Program and the leadership of the team
- Ensure team members are on task for their responsibilities and moving objectives forward
- Collaborative effectively with team leads and vendors
- Provide reporting and business updates as well as analysis of the projects and planning
- Consult with senior leadership team to develop future project plans
- 10 plus years of experience in Project Management
- PMP or related certificate
- 5 plus years of experience related to HRIS, data and analytics
- Some travel may be required within Canada and USA
- Efficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Project
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.