What sets this opportunity apart is the remarkable workplace culture fostered by our client. This firm places a premium on its people, emphasizing collaboration and positivity within its team. Your role transcends mere transactions; it's about being an integral part of a team that values camaraderie and teamwork. At this firm, they firmly believe that the right individuals make a significant difference, and you could be one of them. Join them and immerse yourself in a work environment that truly stands out.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Positive and engaging work environment
- Comprehensive benefits and RRSP
- On-site gym facilities and an active social committee
- Proficiently manage CORES responsibilities, including the preparation of corporate documentation in compliance with the Business Corporations Act (Alberta).
- Draft, review, and file documents related to incorporations, amendments, dissolutions, and other corporate transactions.
- Corporate Document Drafting: Draft and review various legal documents and agreements, particularly those related to incorporations, amendments, dissolutions, and corporate reorganizations.
- Ensure accuracy, comprehensiveness, and compliance with relevant regulations in all documents.
- Incorporation and Organization: Assist in the process of incorporating and organizing both Provincial and Federal corporations.
- Ensure correct and prompt filing of all required documentation.
- Corporate Due Diligence: Play a pivotal role in corporate due diligence efforts, involving the review of minute books, contracts, and financial documents.
- Transaction Support: Support the legal team in share or asset purchase transactions and tax reorganizations.
- Prepare necessary legal documents and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Paralegal diploma or equivalent education and certification.
- Proven experience as a Corporate Paralegal with a focus on corporate law and compliance with the Alberta Business Corporations Act (ABCA).
- Knowledge of CORES I and 2 procedures and the ability to efficiently prepare and file corporate documentation.
- Proficiency in drafting, reviewing, and managing various legal documents and agreements.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Previous experience with corporate due diligence and transaction support is a significant asset.
- Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality and upholding the highest ethical and professional standards.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.