Engineering & Technical•
- Personal vehicle required and km are paid (tax fee -not a part of income).
- Benefits are being offered plus paid vacation time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer and quality focus.
- Must work well in busy environments.
- Ability to physically perform the duties of this position, including but not limited to heavy lifting, bending, and climbing ladders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team when required.
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver's license and own vehicle.
- Experience using power tools and hand tools.
- Well-rounded knowledge of carpentry; experience with renovation-type work.
- Salary depends on experience.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.