Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive starting salary plus bonus
- A health spending account and RRSP matching
- An option to work from home one day per week
- Education reimbursement
- Supervision of client files and administration.
- Approval of new accounts, new account application forms, and related required documentation.
- Oversight of referral arrangements.
- Policy and procedural development.
- Resolution of Regulatory Audit issues.
- Ensure Advisor awareness and compliance with new and revised securities regulatory requirements and internal supervisory and compliance policies and procedures.
- Establish effective working relations with regulator staff.
- Special projects with the CCO to support ongoing growth initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree and/or industry-related courses.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a regulated firm.
- Previous compliance administration experience with an understanding of current securities regulatory issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.