- Assist lawyers in the preparation and filing of litigation documents and pleadings.
- Organize and expedite the flow of work.
- Work with other legal assistants to support the practice.
- Arrange discoveries, mediations, pre-trial and settlement conferences.
- Organize medical briefs.
- Ensure court filings are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Legal Assistant Certificate/Diploma preferred.
- Personal injury experience is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office proficient.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.