Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid work environment
- Work/life balance
- Strong benefits package including pension
- Providing expertise and support to operational departments in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets, forecasts, and performance metrics.
- Researching and analyzing trends and risks that may affect the business’s ability to achieve its financial objectives.
- Working with department leaders in determining reporting that can add value to the management of their areas.
- Leveraging technology to produce timely and accurate reporting.
- Creating key messaging on financial results for relevant stakeholders.
- A university degree in business, economics, or similar.
- A professional accounting designation or MBA is considered an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience with budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust. communication depending on the client's background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good software experience using data analytical tools.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.