Sales & Marketing•
- Lead a high-functioning, yet small team of individuals committed to servicing the customers.
- Oversee the hiring and scheduling of all employees.
- Oversight of all inventory and warehouse functions to ensure efficiencies and accuracy are maintained.
- Collaborate with the VP and Director of Sales, as well as other locations across the Prairies, to share, create, and implement marketing strategies to achieve agreed-upon sales targets projections, and forecasts.
- Foster an environment of positivity while bringing out the best in each employee.
- Ensure every team member follows all policies and procedures as implemented by the company to maintain a first-class customer experience.
- Post-secondary education along with 5 plus years of related experience within an industrial distribution industry or a blend of both.
- 5 plus years in a leadership role where you were a member of the team and not just “the boss”.
- Sound business acumen with the ability to analyze financial statements with an eye to meeting and exceeding the financial goals of the organization.
- Solid background in wholesale and warehousing.
- Extra merit is given to those who began on the ground level and worked their way up through hard work and exemplary leadership while maintaining a sense of pride both professionally and personally.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.