Accounting & Finance•
This is a remote role but required to go to the Kingsville office periodically every 6 weeks or once every quarter ideally.
Benefits and Perks
- 45 per week, but must be flexible to work weekends if needed.
- 4-week maximum vacation Health & Dental benefits. RRSP matching is given after a year. 4% max matching of annual salary (will match 100% of contributions up to 4%).
- On site gym, 3 on site kitchens. Soup days. Free food. Lots of company swag for free.
- Working very closely with the legal, finance, and banking partners
- Manage the daily cash process and interest expense.
- taking responsibility for the control procedures for cash movement and real-time liquidity management and reporting up and down the organization.
- Formulate, implement, and maintain investment policies, which include reviewing and updating risk parameters.
- Improve forecasting methods for cash management, foreign exchange, and investing.
- Forecasting and planning (ensuring appropriate financing and risk mitigation are in place for capital)
- Provide reports to senior management regarding cash positions, capital commitments, and exposures to risk.
- Build a relationship with banks and other depository institutions, credit counterparties, and monitor and update policies regarding opening and maintaining bank accounts.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance is required.
- Over 7 years of Finance and Treasury experience in multinational company is a Must.
- An MBA, CPA or CFA level 1 completed and in progress of doing CFA Level 2 is a Must.
- Experience in the banking industry is an asset.
- will be required to travel domestically (to the USA) for training and conference purposes.
- Experience with planning, accounting, or financial reporting is an asset.
- Must be proficient in Advanced MS Office including Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and Formulas)
- Experience with an ERP system (Microsoft Navision, SAP, Hyperion, or Anaplan) is a must.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.