The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as a trusted partner and advisor, leveraging relationships at all levels of the organization to provide effective HR solutions. This role is responsible for proactively managing and facilitating programs including employee relations, performance management & employee engagement.
- Builds strong relationships with leaders and proactively seeks to understand the business challenges and objectives of their assigned client groups to drive a proactive approach to HR solutions and programs.
- Analyzes talent trends in client groups and makes recommendations for continuous improvement relative to talent management, development, onboarding, and employee retention.
- Works with people leaders across the firm to ensure a best-in-class on-boarding experience for new employees to set them up for success from day one.
- Assist with the development and delivery of programs that align with the HR strategy and drive engagement such as workplace policies, well-being, and DEI.
- Support people leaders in identifying opportunities to enhance employee engagement and programs.
- Guide people leaders on employee relations, conflict resolution, accommodation, and workplace policies, and ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
- Manage the exit and offboarding process for voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience, ideally in hospitality or retail & multi-location environments.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related fields.
- Proven track record in building strong relationships, with the ability to provide robust recommendations, coach, influence, and drive change in pursuit of best practice.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources, including employee relations, compensation, talent acquisition, policy & program development and implementation, diversity & inclusion, and employee engagement programs.
- Familiarity and understanding of employment laws, provincial employment standards, and compliance issues.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.