Sales & Marketing•
Benefits & Perks:
- The role will provide a company vehicle, laptop, phone, savings plan, comprehensive benefits package coupled with an attractive incentive compensation plan that would increase based on hitting sales targets.
- Maintaining quality relationships by being a dependable business partner to established and prospective customers
- Locating prospective customers, generating leads, and building out a robust customer base
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales quotas
- Using strong research skills and deep product or industry knowledge to answer any questions about the product
- Determining sales strategies by utilizing data related to the business
- Delivering on sales strategies and sales targets through effective call route planning and execution of action plans
- Increasing sales by identifying customer needs, removing real or potential barriers, and by providing expert product knowledge
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of B2B sales experience within the building products, construction, hardware, or lumber industry
- Post-secondary education in business or relevant sector
- Valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.