Grande Prairie, Alberta•
Sales & Marketing•
Reporting to the Manager, Sales & Service, the Account Manager is responsible for selling the AgriBusiness product and service offerings to selected customers within a geographical area to grow product margin. The AM will work directly with customers to provide ongoing customer service and continually develop and understand their business needs. The AM will work to foster and grow sales by providing ideas, customer service, and cross-selling solutions that enable the customers’ business.
- Achieve Sales Targets as defined in the annual performance objectives from selling the AgriBusiness product and service offerings (as defined in the Sales Incentive Plan) to a set customer group within an assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the core customers targeted by understanding their business operations and needs. Understand in detail the breadth and depth of the AgriBusiness product line. This requires the use of CRM, including an updated customer and farm profile with the key contact information.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with current and future customers, based upon an approach of targeting customers with whom the company can profitably do business.
- Generate and transfer qualified sale leads from interacting with target customers.
- College/University diploma or degree in Agriculture or a relevant business field.
- Three or more years of experience in AgriBusiness and/or other related customer service functions. Previous sales experience in crop and livestock production is a requirement.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.