Sales & Marketing•
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and positive individual who is able to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of organization.
This is a remote work-based position, and the qualified candidate will ideally be located in Calgary or Edmonton. Area of responsibility includes Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon and Northwest Territories. The OTR Earthmover Product Manager (EPM), will perform sales and support of off-the-road tires to dealers and end-users in the assigned market.
- Channel/Partner Sales work is focused on face-to-face selling of a variety of products, services, and/or solutions to the end customer via intermediaries such as distributors and re-sellers (i.e., channels).
- Face-to-face selling to new channel partners/distributors and cross/up/repeat sales to existing channel partners/distributors in Western Canada.
- Supporting and expanding existing relationships with organizations distributing products, services, and/or solutions.
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations, sales bids, and presentations to channel partners/distributors and may also train channel partner/distributor sales personnel in product use and sales techniques.
- Managing the relationship with the channel partners/distributors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree + 4 years OTR experience or equivalent experience.
- Ability and flexibility to travel 75% of the time, including extensive driving, some flying, some overnights and travel to the US.
- Mechanical aptitude or technical ability preferred.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.