Vancouver, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
This is a 3-month contract with strong potential for extension.
- Vet and process Pensioners' payroll requests with meticulous attention to detail.
- Input payroll data accurately and ensure reconciliation of personnel work.
- Identify and rectify any errors, missed tax pieces, or time-limited payments related to payroll processing.
- Inputting annual cost of living adjustments for retirees.
- Assisting the payments team with administrative tasks related to year-end as needed.
- Payroll Experience: Candidates must have experience working in payroll, including the ability to set up and make changes to payroll systems.
- Knowledge of Payroll: While full-cycle experience is not required, candidates should possess some knowledge of payroll processes.
- Payroll Understanding: Ability to understand payroll processes, including processing and reconciliation, to identify and address potential issues.
- Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience, with the flexibility for candidates from various industries, not necessarily limited to banking or finance.
- Software Skills: Ideal candidates will have intermediate Excel skills, including the use of formulas and pivot tables.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.