Accounting & Finance•
- Efficiently and accurately perform full-cycle bookkeeping services for a variety of clients and industries
- Record journal entries, complete bank reconciliations, and maintain accounts payable, accounts receivable, and capital asset details
- Perform regular payroll duties for clients including calculating source deductions and T4 preparation
- Assist in preparing documents and records for tax filing (i.e. Notice to Readers)
- Maintain organized financial documentation for auditing and regulatory purposes
- Communicate with clients and provide support to any inquiries or concerns
- 3-5 years of full-cycle Bookkeeping experience
- Previous public practice experience, including dealing with a variety of clients and companies
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software such as QuickBooks, SAGE 50, CaseWare, and/or Profile
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of financial statements and reporting
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.