Sales & Marketing•
The successful candidate is a strategic leader responsible for driving seamless client engagement and progression through the sales pipeline, collaborating with cross-functional teams to resolve challenges, prioritize accounts, and ensure effective communication, ultimately contributing to the team's success.
- Monitor and track the status of opportunities in the sales pipeline to ensure they are progressing smoothly through the process.
- Act as the first level of escalation for priority accounts where the sales process is stuck, while collaborating with Client Solutions Managers to resolve issues and facilitate forward advancement of the process.
- Ensure there is a clear plan of action for each opportunity.
- Schedule meetings and follow-up activities related to opportunities, especially those involving the Principal. Ensure these tasks are actioned promptly or delegate them to the appropriate team members.
- Work closely with the Sales Executive Assistant to facilitate scheduling and administrative support to ensure the smooth execution of sales-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in project management with specific experience in pipeline management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, preference given to Microsoft Customer Engagement software experience.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and tools for tracking and reporting, such as Power BI.
- Ability to oversee and manage the client pipeline, including accurate tracking of client progress, identifying roadblocks, and managing client expectations effectively.
- Proficiency in assessing client needs, urgency, and priority while providing clear instructions for scheduling and follow-up tasks.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Competence in maintaining accurate and complete client records with a focus on monitoring key metrics and information that support the progression of the sales process.
- Ability to efficiently manage a high volume of tasks, track their progress, and ensure follow-through on all client related matters.
- Superior problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and address potential issues or challenges within the client pipeline, offering well-thought-out solutions.
- Thrives in a high-speed, dynamic environment where collaboration with the cross-functional teams is essential.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.