This is a full-time permanent Monday to Friday position. Ideal hours are 8am-4:30pm but may be flexible.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Providing administrative support to the construction team
- Tracking change orders
- Generating purchase orders and managing documentation updates
- Working with vendors to create quotes
- Communicating pricing options to clients
- Improving administrative processes and procedures as needed
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience working with numbers such as AR or AP is an asset
- Previous experience in a construction related field is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Mathematical acumen with a strong eye for detail
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.