Sales & Marketing•
- Cascades the company’s vision and provides clear direction.
- Removes barriers so that the company’s vision is achievable.
- Recruits, selects, onboards, and trains new employees.
- Leads group and individual meetings/trainings on a weekly basis.
- Manages the team of Sales Representatives.
- Provides expectations and holds employees accountable to meeting these expectations.
- Manages employees’ performance, conducts performance reviews, and partners with HR on other performance decisions.
- Creates/provides opportunities for employees’ growth and development.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals and other key performance indicators for the company and individual sales representatives.
- Targets performance management and training to achieve sales goals and other key performance indicators.
- When customer issues are escalated to their level, works to resolve all issues with customers.
- Ensures customers have a remarkable experience.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen 75-100% of time.
- Skill in verbal (including presentation skills) and written communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred and 2+ years of sales and/or sales management experience OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects.
- Ability to move about/traverse up to 50% of the time.
- A valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and the ability to drive for the company.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.