Engineering & Technical•
- Lead, Manage, Accountability (LMA)
- Cascades the company’s vision and provides clear direction.
- Removes barriers so that the company’s vision is achievable.
- Recruits, selects, onboards, and trains new employees.
- Leads group and individual meetings/trainings on a weekly basis.
- Provides expectations and holds employees accountable to meeting these expectations.
- Manages employees’ performance, conducts performance reviews, and partners with HR on other performance decisions.
- Creates/provides opportunities for employees’ growth and development.
- Staying within allowable costs.
- Review of appointments pre and post.
- Meets and or exceeds sales goals, with ADS goals.
- Meet and or exceeds installed revenue.
- Targets performance management and training to achieve sales goals and other key performance indicators.
- When customer issues are escalated to their level, works to resolve all issues with customers.
- Ensures customers have a remarkable experience, following our “WOW” program.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred and 2+ years of sales and/or sales management experience OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and the ability to drive for the company.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.