Accounting & Finance•
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Manager is responsible for a wide range of functions including the establishment and maintenance of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Provide strategic analysis as required to improve decision-making.
- Prepare and present financial information for quarterly and annual reports.
- Supervise the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and billing functions of the accounting department.
- Work with the sales team on product pricing, costing, and margins.
- Oversee the month-end close.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements and external reporting to financial institutions.
- Implement and manage internal controls with respect to financial policies, processes and procedures.
- Canadian accounting designation CPA, CMA, CGA.
- University degree in Business/Accounting.
- Experience with cost accounting.
- Previous construction accounting experience is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Excel including V lookup and pivot tables.
- Previous experience with ERP implementation.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Minimum 5 years in a management capacity.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.