Please note this is a full-time permanent Monday-Friday role.
Benefits & Perks:
- A highly competitive starting salary
- 100% Employer paid benefits and a pension plan
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Administrative support for the corporate paralegal team
- Processing annual returns
- Processing business name renewals
- Maintaining minute books
- Maintaining the corporate database
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a law firm
- Related post-secondary education
- Experience with corporate law is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.