Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate opportunity as a Project Management Leader in the healthcare field working remotely on a dynamic project
- Immediate-term role for 1.5–2 years with the potential to extend depending on the project
- As a remote opportunity as a Project Management Leader, experience in the healthcare field is required
- Overseeing the project managers and their initiatives for the project, ensuring the deliverables are being met, and reporting on progress
- Coordinating with healthcare vendors and liaising with the project management team
- Managing changes to healthcare services
- Handling confidential patient information
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Management Leader in the healthcare industry with demonstrated experience with planning, budgeting, and reporting on progress and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience overseeing team projects and deliverables, as well as coaching and mentoring a team of project managers
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, evolving project handling confidential patient information
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.