Benefits & Perks
- Immediate temporary Receptionist role in Downtown Winnipeg.
- Potential to extend.
- Reception duties including answering phones for a busy downtown law firm.
- Greeting clients warmly and professionally.
- Stocking supplies for the lunchroom, and tidying the kitchen area, making coffee.
- Mailroom duties including metering mail and delivering mail as well as sending mail.
- 2 plus years of Reception or Office Administration experience in a professional/corporate setting.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.