Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary onsite Administrative Assistant position
- Potential for temporary to hire
- Answering phones, greeting clients, and providing exceptional customer service
- Verifying customer and invoicing information
- Data entry of customer information
- Two plus years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience in the non-profit industry would be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent customer service skills
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.