Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary on-site part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant role in Winnipeg
- Monday to Friday 1 pm to 5 pm
- Our client, a family-owned company that strongly believes in quality, integrity, and value, is looking to add a Part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to their team. This job will be a Temporary or temp-to-hire position.
- Being the first point of contact for walk-in clients and customers
- Obtaining and processing information required to provide services in a timely manner
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone calls as well as relay any messages to proper individuals
- Perform other duties, such as filing, sorting and distributing mail, photocopying, faxing
- Accounts Payable - entering invoices into QuickBooks
- Challenging invoices that have discrepancies
- The ideal candidate will have completed college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent data entry speeds and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Accounting software and Database software
Monday - Friday 12:00pm 1:00 pm to 5.00 pm
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.