Benefits & Perks
- Immediate opportunity as a Customer Service Office Assistant
- Monday to Friday onsite role in Winnipeg with flexible hybrid hours
- Excellent opportunity in the Education industry
- Advise and resolve student inquiries and concerns
- Coordinate between multiple departments and groups to provide support as needed
- Registering, tracking and auditing student course registrations
- Track and input large amounts of detailed registration data
- Resolve customer concerns
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Five years of administrative experience with excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in the educational industry is an asset
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.