Vancouver, British Columbia•
- Handle organizational and administrative tasks, including maintaining calendars, managing files, and coordinating events for the Director.
- Assist with budget oversight and discrepancies tracking.
- Coordinate events, such as staff meetings, orientations, and emergency procedures.
- Support recruitment activities, including editing job descriptions and assisting with interviews.
- Manage internal and external communications, including newsletters, updates, and liaising with various departments.
- Provide daily reception coverage during lunch breaks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative working style.
- Professional presentation of documents, files, office.
- Previous experience working in Administration in schools is an asset.
- 3+ years experience in an Executive Assistant role is an asset.
- Experience working with confidential materials and information.
- Completion of post-secondary education required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Google Suite (docs, sheets, slides, forms).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, takes initiative, and is proactive.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.