Engineering & Technical•
- A strong communicator.
- An active listener who seeks to understand and listen to others.
- A creative problem solver - you think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- A strong team player who understands the value of collaboration.
- Be engaged in the daily operating activities of the estimating department.
- Manage output of job files, budget production, and documentation systems.
- Oversee daily operations of the estimating function.
- Tender housing products.
- Review new products and vendors.
- Promote professional business relationships with sub-contractors and vendors.
- Stay current with changes and innovations within the construction industry.
- Support Internal customers, assisting the Estimating Manager.
- Complete pricing requests and requests for extras and options for the sales team.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the price book and of housing specs and scopes of work.
- Assist in the prep of preliminary pricing.
- Distribute job files for purchase.
- Must have extensive NEWSTAR experience.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.