Accounting & Finance•
- Record and post day-to-day financial transactions.
- Prepare and file corporate income tax returns for a diverse range of clients.
- Assist individuals in preparing and filing personal income tax returns.
- Manage and maintain the general ledger, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Process vendor invoices, verify accuracy, and ensure timely payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Follow up on overdue payments and manage collections.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor and report on cash flow activities.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Full-Cycle Bookkeeper or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, SAGE, CaseWare, etc.).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.