Engineering & Technical•
We are looking for a confident, and coachable person to fill this growth-oriented opportunity for our Winnipeg client.
- Receive, translate, analyze, and report on customer results
- Technical Documentation, analysis, and presentation
- Assess product application and provide feedback to client and sales representatives
- Provide feedback, training, and support to the Sales Team
- Technical training and support regarding geotechnical considerations, product applications (suitability and methodologies), new client opportunities
- Troubleshoot client and internal issues and concerns
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with post-secondary and research partners
- Represent the company at public events such as trade shows.
- Develop and manage projects from inception to completion including documentation, resource allocation, funding, support, and training
- When required, develop and maintain supplier relationships – testing, technical, production, etc.
- Attend site builds (locally and globally); travel 25-50%
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must have post-secondary in a related engineering capacity (Transportation, Municipal, Geotechnical, or Environmental to name a few) or relevant experience may be considered
- Understanding of soil testing (classification, Sieve Analysis, Hydrometer, Atterberg, Proctor, CBR, and ASTM)
- Experience with or equivalent understanding of building or designing roads
- Geotechnical understanding of aggregate and expansive materials
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in MS SharePoint and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and desire to learn and seek new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to complete all tasks with keen attention to detail
- On-site project management experience
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally (travel during the summer months will be required at 25-50%)
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.