They offer top benefits, a competitive salary, access to cutting-edge technology, and an on-site gym. They seek a highly motivated, customer service-oriented candidate who thrives in a team-oriented, detail-focused environment. If you fit this description, this role could be a great opportunity for you.
- Daily correspondence, liaise with legal assistants, paralegals, lawyers, and clients on file progress
- Document preparation and management, drafting and filing court documents and other documents
- Calendar management including coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Conduct searches and carry out investigation through the internet and other means
- Manage incoming workflow
- Time entry and preparing accounts
- Other duties as required
- Graduate of an accredited Legal Assistant (Paralegal/Law Clerk) program preferred
- Ideally 1+ year of litigation experience
- An understanding of litigation proceedings
- Good computer skills with experience in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact confidently with paralegals, lawyers, and clients
- Respond to everyday tasks with little supervision
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.