Accounting & Finance•
- Process and collect Accounts Receivable on a daily basis for various branches.
- Collect payments and Manage the customer statement process.
- Manage, perform, and document collection calls on overdue accounts.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Handle customer inquiries and disputes related to invoices, contracts, or billing discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve disputes to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Manage account month-end adjustments.
- Review weekly Trial Balance for high outstanding balances or irregularities.
- Process and evaluate all credit applications.
- Manage the daily flow of all monies received by branches, including cheques, cash, credit cards, electronic fund transfers, and PAPPs within authority limits.
- Prepare and analyze reports on accounts receivable, aging of accounts, and credit risk exposure.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Prepare and occasionally make bank deposits.
- Post-secondary schooling in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience Credit & Collections experience.
- Preference for previous managerial experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service attitude and leadership.
- Strong time management, decision-making, planning, and organizing skills.
- High level of accuracy and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced user of Excel, and proficient in accounting systems.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.