- Archiving files and preparing boxes.
- Identify records and determine their disposition.
- Learning and following information management legislation.
- Maintain records for compliance.
- Reviewing files.
- Lifting file boxes.
- Creating inventory lists.
- Cleaning up physical records located in the basement - be able to work with dust.
- Data entry.
- 1 year of experience in an Administrative role.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. of weight (boxed records).
- Attention to detail.
- Data entry proven experience, as well as keyboarding and accuracy.
- Candidate must be able to work with some dust and other particulate that can cause or aggravate allergies.
- Candidate will be required to wear closed-toed footwear.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong data entry skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.