Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Upto $30/hour.
- Please note, this will be hybrid (2 times a week at the Client’s Mississauga Office).
- 1 Year Contract with potential for an extension or to go permanent.
- Provide scheduling and calendar management support.
- Responding and writing emails in a professional manner.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Responsible for processing, tracking, registering, and administering training, booking travel and conference requests.
- Carry out general office duties including purchasing office supplies, ordering business cards, distributing interoffice mail, and ordering IT equipment as required.
- Assist with data entry into Hyperion and Oracle monthly to ensure accuracy and look at areas of over and under budget.
- Prepare and process requisitions, payment of invoices, create expense reports and monthly tracking of operating expenses.
- Monitor Kronos (time reporting system) to ensure accuracy and prepare for sign-off.
- Assist with ad-hoc reports.
- Reporting to 2 Executive Directors.
- Must have High School Diploma & Diploma or Degree in Business Administration is an asset.
- Must have over 3 years of experience in Office Management or Executive Assistant.
- Proficient in MS office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, MS Teams & SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of corporate (Oracle) and finance systems (Hyperion), Kronos and i-Share is an asset.
- Must have excellent communication, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.