Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary opportunity in the Non-Profit industry
- Monday to Friday onsite opportunity
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and HR team
- Scheduling meetings and calendar management
- Taking minutes at meetings and coordinating travel arrangements
- Updating internal documents and tracking data
- Creating and updating reports and PowerPoint presentations
- 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior management
- Business Administration degree or diploma
- Experience in the non-profit sector is an asset
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.