Supply Chain & Operations•
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive base salary and profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits plan with flexible options
- RRSP program with generous employer contributions
- Employee discounts
- Education and training reimbursement program
- Prompt processing of customer orders from data entry through completion, including picking stock and loading client vehicles.
- Receiving orders by phone, text, and email.
- Responding to various inquiries, promoting complementary or alternative products, providing product information and advice where needed.
- Sourcing and purchasing merchandise as needed, through a network of approved suppliers. Providing clients with price and lead time information on non-stocked items.
- Ensuring appropriate inventory levels are maintained to meet market requirements.
- Knowledge of electrical supplies and products.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong English language communication skills (written and spoken).
- Computer literate, able to learn new software.
- Punctual, well organized, and capable of multi-tasking.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.