Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% fully paid Benefit Premiums
- Health Spending Account
- Corporate Membership Programs
- Access to an on-site fitness facility
- RRSP matching after 1 year
- A modern work environment and active social committee
- Assist with commercial contracts, lease agreements, share purchase matters, loan documents, and various other complex legal documents
- Organize and prepare closing books, handling post postser/electronic)
- Handle post-closing documents, receipting payments, prepare reporting documents
- Prepare accounts, posting time, receipting payments
- Perform dictation, draft general correspondence; open/close files, conflict checks organize files, filing, photocopying
- Manage lawyer calendars and appointments
- Liaise with clients, courthouse, and other parties
- Working knowledge of residential real estate and preparation of documents is an asset
- Knowledge of searches – APPRES, Land Titles, S.P.I.N.
- Knowledge of Minute Books and corporate structures
- Legal Assistant Diploma preferred
- Strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Superior attention to detail
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.