Sales & Marketing•
Aplin has partnered with a long-standing client in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. Our client has been in the construction world for many years in Winnipeg and has built a fantastic brand and stellar reputation for their quality. This is a crucial role in creating awareness, generating leads, and maintaining the company’s brand image in the highly competitive construction space.
- Support the current marketing efforts to drive awareness, engagement and lead generation
- Coordinate various marketing activities, from digital to conventional marketing channels
- Liaise with the chosen marketing agency to ensure all needs are being addressed
- Manage and update the company’s website
- Create and publish engaging content on social media platforms
- Monitor and analyze online advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads) to optimize performance and generate leads
- Utilize SEO strategies to improve the company’s online visibility
- Develop high-quality content, including blog posts, articles, and press releases, to showcase the company’s expertise and projects
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent and relevant online presence
- Plan and coordinate participation in industry events, home shows, etc.
- Saty o top of industry trends and market research
- Generate and present regular reports on marketing performance including website traffic, social media engagement and lead generation
- Post secondary education in Marketing
- Proven experience in a similar marketing role, 3- 5 years
- Proficiency in digital marketing, social media management, and content creation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of marketing software and tools, such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, and email marketing platforms
- An energetic collaborator who feeds off of the energy from the internal stakeholders in the office
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.