Benefits and Perks:
- Immediate, ongoing remote Executive Assistant position in the healthcare industry supporting senior management for the Project Management team.
- Monday to Friday hours, with some overtime as required.
- One to two-year term role, with the potential to extend.
- Providing executive and administrative support to the project management leadership team, including scheduling meetings and taking minutes at meetings, and preparing financial reports as required.
- Creating reports, documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations; compiling research; and providing supporting documentation for meetings.
- Assisting with various projects and presentation materials as needed.
- Calendar management and coordination with a variety of departments and leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Track and follow large amounts of detailed administrative requests for the management team.
- A minimum of five-plus years of experience as an executive assistant are required to support senior management in the project management field with experience in the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Smartsheet, and Teams as well as preparing detailed financial documents.
- Ability to handle confidential information and multiple demanding deadlines with ease.
- Available for approximately one to two years plus a temporary remote opportunity.
- Experience supporting senior management and project managers in the healthcare field is essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as a key team member in a fast-paced dynamic confidential environment.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.