But here's the real highlight – this isn't just any workplace. This firm places a premium on its people and boasts an outstanding work culture. Your role isn't just about transactions; it's about being part of a team that values collaboration and positivity. At this firm, they believe that the right people make all the difference, and you could be one of them. Join them and experience a work environment that truly stands out.
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent compensation
- Positive & engaging work environment
- Benefits and RRSP
- Gym in the building and an active social committee
- CORES Experience: Proficiently handle CORES responsibilities, including preparing corporate documentation in compliance with the Business Corporations Act (Alberta). This involves drafting, reviewing, and filing documents related to incorporations, amendments, dissolutions, and other corporate transactions.
- Corporate Document Drafting: Draft and review various legal documents and agreements, particularly those related to incorporations, amendments, dissolutions, and corporate reorganizations. Ensure that all documents are accurate, comprehensive, and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Incorporation and Organization: Assist in the process of incorporating and organizing both Provincial and Federal corporations, ensuring that all required documentation is filed correctly and promptly.
- Corporate Due Diligence: Play a key role in corporate due diligence efforts, which may involve reviewing minute books, contracts, and financial documents. Provide recommendations regarding any deficiencies and work closely with the legal team to address and rectify any issues.
- Transaction Support: Support the legal team in share or asset purchase transactions and tax reorganizations by preparing the necessary legal documents and ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
- A paralegal diploma or equivalent education and certification.
- Proven experience working as a Corporate Paralegal, with a strong focus on corporate law and compliance with the Alberta Business Corporations Act (ABCA).
- In-depth knowledge of CORES procedures and the ability to efficiently prepare and file corporate documentation.
- Proficiency in drafting, reviewing, and managing various legal documents and agreements.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Prior experience with corporate due diligence and transaction support is a significant asset.
- A strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality and upholding the highest ethical and professional standards.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.