Engineering & Technical•
Our client has an opening in their Parts group. The best-suited candidate would have an automotive background or Automotive enthusiast looking to get off the tools or someone looking to get into this field.
- Providing customers internal/external with necessary parts.
- Parts delivery, Sourcing parts.
- Building quotes for customers.
- Stocking shelves.
- Placing/accepting orders, Processing returns.
- Must be organized and pretty good with computers.
- ability to lift 20 lbs.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- Full benefits as well as a matching pension being offered.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.